To read my CV you will need Adobe PDF Reader to open the
file. If you don’t already have it, you can download it for free here.
On that page Click on the “Get Adobe Reader” button to start the download process…
and follow the on-screen download/install instructions.
Instructions for downloading and opening my CV after you’ve downloaded the Adobe Reader.
- Right-click on Gerald Young CV.
- Choose “save as” or “save link as” from the drop-down menu.
- Save the file onto your computer (remember where you saved it!)
- Browse through your computer to find the file you just saved, and
double-click (or left-click) on the file name.
- My CV will automatically open.
I can always be reached by clicking on the envelope icon under Follow Us on the right side of this page.